Gratitude and Love
Today I am filled with gratitude and love for the wonderful kids who have included my kids in this exciting adventure! I have a testimony of my savior Jesus Christ and our loving Heavenly Father who sent him to us. I'm so grateful to be a part of the work that is bringing salvation to so many. It seems like no matter how tired I am in the morning or what else might be on my plate the minute we get the kids in the car I can feel their joy spreading and uplifting me and my children. I wouldn't trade these experiences for any amount of extra sleep. My daughter shared a quote by Elder Uchtdorf with me that was like a healing balm. It was: "Satin would rather that you define yourself by your sins instead of your divine potential. Don't listen to him." I substituted sins with shortcomings. This last week was one of the most trying weeks for me personally. It seemed like I was being hit on all fronts, and all I could see was what I was not doing well enough. Feelings of...
We are now going to start an instagram account rather than this one, so please follow december.gift to keep this challenge going!!
ReplyDelete